The judge asked the accused:
– The camera tells us that you often litter on the street. Why?
The accused replied:
– Judge, I litter on the street because I think that someone will remove it.
– Have you ever thought that when no one hasn’t removed it yet, the street looks messy, damaging the image of our country?
Well, I didn’t think that far.
– The court sentenced the accused to wearing beautiful clothes, taking a pair of tongs to pick up garbage on the street. You have to do it until you feel angry with those who litter.
The Deputy said quietly:
– Judge, there isn’t such a law.
– This is the precedent, and it will give the effect of psychological improvement. Don’t worry